Monday, February 26, 2007

Angel

I don't know what happened or what's happening to me, pero this morning I just found myself hmming and/or singing this song entitled 'Angel'. It was a song sang by Joey Albert long time ago na ang nakalipas. It's an original song and it's our(me and Medz) song.

Angel by Joey Albert
Like sunshine on a rainy day
Blue sky takes away the gray
You walked into my life and happiness gain
I'll never be the same.

You speak and everything's okay
You smile and the the music plays
All of a sudden little things means so much
Even just a touch.

'Cause you're my angel
You came when I needed a friend
You're someone only heaven can send
Angel I love you...


Before, that was nung boyfriend-girlfriend days, this used to be my song for Medz she's my only 'angel' then. Pero now... dalawa na silang 'angels' in my heart. Umekstra na si Adi. I love you Mommi and Adi! Mwahhh!

No comments: